Rouxel Chapalain has recognised experience in the area of legal litigation and arbitration in all fields of business law, and in particular in the law governing distribution.
Rouxel Chapalain has recognised experience in the area of legal litigation and arbitration in all fields of business law, and in particular in the area of distribution law, which we use to serve our clients in their relationships within their business networks, for the duration of contractual performance through to contract termination.
Rouxel Chapalain intervenes at all levels of the dispute:
- before litigation arises, by implementing pre-dispute strategies,
- after a dispute has arisen, by representing its clients in proceedings before state or arbitral courts and tribunals,
- after the legal decisions and arbitral sentences have been awarded, by taking the necessary measures for the reestablishment or preservation of our clients’ rights.
In arbitration matters, our firm assists its clients at all levels of the procedure, by:
- assisting with the drafting of the arbitration agreement,
- providing written statements,
- representing clients before the arbitral tribunal,
- filing applications with the state courts for conservatory measures,
- enforcement measures for arbitration awards.
Rouxel Chapalain represents its clients in proceedings before all state courts and tribunals, including both civil and commercial courts and tribunals.
Aware that the procedures being carried out can result in serious consequences on the current operations and future of each company, Rouxel Chapalain gives its clients a broad perspective on the development of each file by providing personalised advice.
Rouxel Chapalain also works in close collaboration with a network of associates and court-appointed professionals, which enables us to follow the procedures we are involved in at a closer level, all over the country.